| Save the Date - May 4-6, 2016
Green Lake Conference Center - Green Lake, WI
Be Part of the 2016 Annual Conference - Submit Your Speaker Proposal!
Consider submitting a proposal for either a 60-minute sectional or a 90-minute interactive workshop. We are looking for presentations that are aligned with the conference theme, Mathematics in Action. Click here to submit your proposal online. The proposal deadline is October 1, 2015.
Topics may include:
- Setting mathematics learning goals to guide instruction and focus learning
- Designing and implementing tasks that engage students in mathematical reasoning and problem solving.
- Supporting students as they actively connect mathematical ideas and representations
- Orchestrating meaningful mathematical discourse among students
- Posing purposeful questions to measure and extend students’ thinking related to mathematical concepts
- Constructing procedural fluency and conceptual understanding through active learning
- Supporting students’ productive struggle in doing mathematics
- Eliciting student thinking to assess mathematical understanding through formative and summative assessment practices