Want to be published?
We are looking for educators to contribute to the Wisconsin Teacher of Mathematics, WMC’s journal. If you would like to share what you’re doing in your classroom, research in which you may be involved, a great tip you think other educators could use, or some outstanding work your students have produced, please contact the journal editor, Matt Chedister, at email@example.com.
Wisconsin Teacher of Mathematics, the official journal of the Wisconsin Mathematics Council, is published twice a year. The Wisconsin Teacher of Mathematics is a forum for the exchange of ideas. Opinions expressed in this journal are those of the authors and may not necessarily reflect those of the Council or editorial staff.
We welcome submissions from a broad range of topics related to the teaching and learning of mathematics. In particular, we seek submissions that:
● Present engaging tasks that can be implemented in the PK-12 classroom.
● Connect mathematics education research and theory to classroom practice.
● Focus on work with preservice teachers in the field.
● Discuss current issues or trends in mathematics education.
● Demonstrate examples of research and projects created by students.
● Focus on key topics and strands not mentioned above.
Submissions can be written articles or short videos that demonstrate a key idea. Other formats can be discussed with the editors. Since the journal is online, we encourage links to online resources that you have used. All manuscripts and videos are subject to an editorial and peer review process. If you have questions or wish to submit an article for review, please contact Matt Chedister at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search for Articles by Grade Band
PK - 2
3 - 5
6 - 8
9 - 12
Search for Articles by Category